Home » , , , , » Mirror, mirror, on the wall... - Spieglein, Spieglein an der Wand...

Mirror, mirror, on the wall... - Spieglein, Spieglein an der Wand...

A few nice photos of animals images I found:


Mirror, mirror, on the wall... - Spieglein, Spieglein an der Wand...
photos of animals
Image by alles-schlumpf
Mirror, mirror on the wall, Who's the fairest of them all?
I have photographed the somali camel in Kenya. I think it is a good background image after starting the computer in the office ;-)
___________
Spieglein, Spieglein, an der Wand, Wer ist die Schönste im ganzen Land?

Ich habe das somalische Kamel in Kenia fotografiert. Ich finde, es sieht aus als würde es gleich zum Kuss ausholen ;-)))))))))



All my images are copyrighted.
If you intend to use any of my pictures for non-commercial usage, you have to sign them with © alles-schlumpf
It would be nice if you contact me first.

If you have any commercial usage, you need to contact me always first. USE WITHOUT PERMISSION IS ILLEGAL.

You find some of my photos on Getty Images. Search for Alles-schlumpf.
Thank you.



 
Support : Copyright © 2015. Animals HD - All Rights Reserved