Home » , , , , » Cool Photo Of Animals images

Cool Photo Of Animals images

Check out these photo of animals images:


Harbor Seal
photo of animals
Image by Dave Hoefler
I had a "run-in" with a Harbor Seal at Discovery Park. He (or She) swam out of the water about 30 ft from me while I was taking some long exposure shots. I quickly swapped lenses and snuck closer and closer towards the seal. It didn't move at all; just looked at me with a look of, "Oh geez.... someone thinks I'm cool and wants to take my photo again".

(More Seal photos will be uploaded... stay tuned...)


Pauline
photo of animals
Image by DC Public Library Commons
Pauline was the pet of President William Howard Taft and is seen here grazing on the south lawn of the White House. She supplied the Taft family with fresh milk daily.

 
Support : Copyright © 2015. Animals HD - All Rights Reserved