Home » , » Attentive

Attentive

Check out these about pet animals images:


Attentive
about pet animals
Image by valeehill
Her first day with her new family...us!

Read about Lizzie here.


Zumi's about to get stiff-armed
about pet animals
Image by Malingering


Prisoner Jack
about pet animals
Image by ~db~
One of the most difficult things about raising my current pair of cats is that I don't let them outside. I've had dozens of cats in the past, but this is the first time I'm not letting them outside. It's as simple as this: I don't know how I'd be able to handle them getting smashed by a car on the busy street just outside my front door. I've lost at least two cats that way. I don't know how I would handle that again.

So I keep him locked up inside, no matter how much he wants outside.
And a significant amount of our day is spent making up for that lack of freedom.

 
Support : Copyright © 2015. Animals HD - All Rights Reserved