Home » , » Orias

Orias

Check out these about pet animals images:


Orias
about pet animals
Image by nebarnix
Agony waiting for the biopsy results. A sullen mood for me as his human. Orias sleeps to get enough energy to keep on fighting. The question burns - do we try to cure and maim? do we treat the majority but leave the tumor to regrow shortly and guarentee his death? Do we just do nothing and watch him fade away...

I just can't watch you die, my boy. Until we know for certain that its sarcoma I can't think too much about it. I just want to hold you as long as I can.


Seasonal Decorations
about pet animals
Image by Schill
He was a good sport about all of this.


Cat
about pet animals
Image by HelenaN
Is this a portrait or portraits have to be about people?

Isto é um retrato ou retratos precisam ser de pessoas?

 
Support : Copyright © 2015. Animals HD - All Rights Reserved