Home » , , , , » Nice Wild Animals photos

Nice Wild Animals photos

A few nice wild animals images I found:


Raccoon 3
wild animals
Image by alasam
PLEASE NOTE: This is one my rescued raccoons who is eating dog kibble, I have posted this photo as a matter of interest to show the teeth of the creature. Rest assured it is friendly and enjoying its nightly dinner. You can see it has the kibble in its paws and I just happened to catch a shot of it munching away.


My Raccoon Family
wild animals
Image by alasam
I was sitting on our patio last night watching the full moon rise and thinking of taking some photos of it when I heard a whisper of a noise......one of my "rescued" raccoons was bringing her 3 little ones to have a some dog kibble. You may wonder why I knew she was one of the rescued...because she is very tame and came right up to me. This surprised me a bit since she had her little ones with her and seemed to be so trusting with them. I sat about 6 feet away watching them munch away and clicking these shots of them. Best viewed large.

 
Support : Copyright © 2015. Animals HD - All Rights Reserved