Home » , » Pi-pi

Pi-pi

Some cool names for animals images:


Pi-pi
names for animals
Image by NathanaelB
An injured or neglected young ring-tail possum we found on Broulee Island. We left him in the good care of local WIRES volunteers later in the evening ... but not before we named him/her.

For more of my photography and stories about my travels please visit my photo blog.


Pi-pi
names for animals
Image by NathanaelB
An injured or neglected young ring-tail possum we found on Broulee Island. We left him in the good care of local WIRES volunteers later in the evening ... but not before we named him/her.

For more of my photography and stories about my travels please visit my photo blog.


voldie redeye
names for animals
Image by unnormalized
Voldemort, our other gerbil, is so-named because of her red eyes. Her eyes glow even more brightly red under the flash. For some reason, iPhoto's redeye-removal tool does not work very well for gerbil eyes.

 
Support : Copyright © 2015. Animals HD - All Rights Reserved