Monk Seal

A few nice endangered species animals images I found:


Monk Seal
endangered species animals
Image by Kanaka Menehune


Ain't Nobody Got Time for That!
endangered species animals
Image by USFWS Mountain Prairie


Close up of a Magnificent Animal
endangered species animals
Image by St.VincentVolunteers
I wish I had removed the ropes we used to haul him up before I took this photo. You're familiar with the Lion King? Well, this guy musta been the "Sambar King"; he was that majestic. But there are others on our island ready to fill his shoes. Just last April, Monica Harris, refuge manager, and I saw two, very nearly this size, up to their chests in Oyster Pond, grazing on marsh grass. His offspring, I bet. Wish I'd had a camera, then. Photo by USFWS Volunteer, Robin Rickel Vroegop.

 
Support : Copyright © 2015. Animals HD - All Rights Reserved