Home » , , » Cool Animals images

Cool Animals images

A few nice animals images I found:


Kilimanjaro Plains (Animal Kingdom)
animals
Image by Etrusia UK
Taken on the Kilimanjaro Safari at Animal Kingdom. This picture is certainly best viewed in large size.


Bergeron's Exotic Animal Sanctuary!!
animals
Image by Robert Scott Photography
I finally made it back out to Bergeron's Exotic Animal Sanctuary just outside of Picton, Ontario today!! It was one day later than I wanted to go, but completely worth the wait!

I'll be uploading a few photos today, and probably some more over the next couple of days. There's so much to see at Bergeron's, especially during feeding time!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!! Thanks in advance for your visits!!

 
Support : Copyright © 2015. Animals HD - All Rights Reserved