Home » , , , , , , , » Penny Takes Time Out from Worrying About Mama

Penny Takes Time Out from Worrying About Mama

A few nice about pet animals images I found:


Penny Takes Time Out from Worrying About Mama
about pet animals
Image by shoe the Linux Librarian
...to worry about why mama is pointing that damned thing at her again. Not thrilled with noise level and the ISO setting, but it worked okay in terms of light, even though I was using the larger zoom lens.


Flash On Blanket
about pet animals
Image by rfduck
Flash is a cat we had from about 1991 to 1997. He reminds me of Harley quite a bit, except he was a different color.


I not nootrishus!! stop eetin me!
about pet animals
Image by terriem
icanhascheezburger.com/...I haven't been this excited about the internet since Mahir!

 
Support : Copyright © 2015. Animals HD - All Rights Reserved