Home » , » I'm not stuck....Honest

I'm not stuck....Honest

A few nice about pet animals images I found:


I'm not stuck....Honest
about pet animals
Image by Andrew Pescod
Merlin decided she was going to try and get a bird which was in the tree, as I was out with the camera I provided a big distraction which she wasn't happy about.


Ringo
about pet animals
Image by terriem
Also named for his markings, Ringo has bands instead of a stripe. This is the more usual marking for a king snake. He's the same species as Dash (even the same sub-species), just different markings. I think Ringo and Dash are both about eight years old this year. In captivity they usually live for ten years or longer, with fifteen years not being uncommon.


Captain Smollett, a little blurred
about pet animals
Image by rocket ship
My camera focused on the rocks, I think. But he's still cute. He's about the size of a quarter. ^^ +10 cool points if you get the joke in his name...

 
Support : Copyright © 2015. Animals HD - All Rights Reserved