Home » , , , , » Cool Video Of Animals images

Cool Video Of Animals images

Check out these video of animals images:


Apples for Breakfast
video of animals
Image by BlueRidgeKitties
This morning it was yellow apples from the other side of the tree (maybe the red ones were all picked up already), but apparently quite tasty to a groundhog, too. It's a drab morning out there, overcast and rainy, and I had to take it through a dirty window so the quality of the video isn't all that great, but still cute. He was collecting apples and then returning to his shelter under the shed to eat them. I wonder how much he weighs by now. I've read they can get up to 10 pounds before the winter and then lose much of that weight during hibernation, but compared to the size of my 10-15 pound kitties he looks bigger than that.

The camera was having some issues focusing and lost it in the end - I have to find the manual and look up how to lock the focus when taking movies. Also, does anyone know how to change the contrast on an entire movie? I know how to do it for single images, but couldn't find any software for that on my computer. All I have is Windows Live Movie Maker and I'm pretty clueless when it comes to video editing. The only thing I know how to do in camera or with my software is how to cut the beginning and ends of a movie.

This video is now also available on youtube if you prefer to watch it there.


Drinking Llama
video of animals
Image by Rick Scully
I don't usually see the animals drinking, so this was a nice treat. I had just removed a ton of ice from the bucket and added some wood below the bucket to keep it from sinking. We don't want the bucket below sheep butt level. As I said in a recent Terrapin Gardens post the sheep go wherever they happen to be.

terrapin gardens - tunbridge, vt

 
Support : Copyright © 2015. Animals HD - All Rights Reserved