Home » , , , , , , , , , , , » 281/365: posing in a polyester dress with a giant stuffed lobster gets really boring really fast

281/365: posing in a polyester dress with a giant stuffed lobster gets really boring really fast

A few nice stuff animals images I found:


281/365: posing in a polyester dress with a giant stuffed lobster gets really boring really fast
stuff animals
Image by mod as hell
??? so I wanted a self-portrait with this plush lobster for something on my other Flickr account, a head-to-toe shot holding it, but I didn't have the patience to set that up indoors and didn't want to go outside like this, and my shots sitting in a corner didn't really work out, so I gave up and just propped up the lobster and got shots that still showed my red tights and polyester dress, but then I thought this photo could have all kinds of bizarre implications...

but I wanted to post it because I wasted so much time on this, and it's better than the "real" 365s I shot today (me on a Metra train and me on a Pace bus, looking kind of stressed out, which I am), and plus--it just makes me laugh, and I think it's okay to post things like that...

and my original idea for the 365s was to document my collections of toys and vintage dresses (and colorful tights/socks/shoes, of which I have many, but I've been cautious about posting those...). so, hey, a silly photo!


Mashimaro family
stuff animals
Image by Quasimime
Stuff around Steve & Trudy's place.


Chococat
stuff animals
Image by Quasimime
Stuff around Steve & Trudy's place.

 
Support : Copyright © 2015. Animals HD - All Rights Reserved