Home » , , , , , , , » Paddy. Will keep commenting slowly during the working week....

Paddy. Will keep commenting slowly during the working week....

Check out these pet animals images:


Paddy. Will keep commenting slowly during the working week....
pet animals
Image by elizabethdonoghue
For my Flickr friends who take wonderful cat photos - you inspire me. So yesterday I followed Paddy around the garden for about 20 minutes and stopped when I got sick of his complete lack of co-operation. But I did get one or two OK shots.


Bigotes
pet animals
Image by Atmosphear
Que siiiii, que la veas en grande y en neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegro que mola mucho másssss, hazme caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaso


Keks
pet animals
Image by autumnal fires
Pig portrait ; )

 
Support : Copyright © 2015. Animals HD - All Rights Reserved