Home » » New Toy!

New Toy!

A few nice toy animals images I found:


New Toy!
toy animals
Image by MarilynJane
I bought Ellis a new toy today and he likes it!


Scary Toys
toy animals
Image by dog.happy.art
IMO - This is a horrible concept to put in the brains of children and parents. The idea that peace is maintained with weapons and caucasian soldiers is very unnerving to me. Is this what a parent should give to their child? I sinceely hope not. I am offended by the NAME of the toy. This is worse than the pooping animals I found several years ago. Nov. 2011.

Merry Christmas


Scary Toys
toy animals
Image by dog.happy.art
IMO - This is a horrible concept to put in the brains of children and parents. The idea that peace is maintained with weapons and caucasian soldiers is very unnerving to me. Is this what a parent should give to their child? I sinceely hope not. I am offended by the NAME of the toy. This is worse than the pooping animals I found several years ago. Nov. 2011.

Merry Christmas

 
Support : Copyright © 2015. Animals HD - All Rights Reserved