Home » , , » Suicide Monkey

Suicide Monkey

Some cool photos of animals images:


Suicide Monkey
photos of animals
Image by xJason.Rogersx
One under!

It looks like one of monkey's feet have been cut off and the stuffing is coming out. In such a case I don't know why he has such a happy face.
I saw this as I walked along the platform and giggled. But then I thought of the child that acidentaly droped it.
About a year before someone got splated here, I was on the opposite plaform. I turned away just for a second or two at the moment when someone fell/or jumped under the train. I'm quite happy I didn't see that.


Feeding the animals
photos of animals
Image by harvest breeding
Sara Turetta, president of Save the Dogs, visits the Romani slums in Medgidia very often to talk people into treating animals right. She often provides them food and kennels. She also talks people into the necessity of spaying and neutering their animals - Save the Dogs does it for free - that are sometimes free to roam during the night.
All of this is a very difficult task in such poor circumstances, where people have little or no access to education, medication, labour market, social and political life. Animals - especially dogs, horses and donkeys - are just being used and have no good value attached to them.

Please, read my comment here.

www.savethedogs.eu

 
Support : Copyright © 2015. Animals HD - All Rights Reserved