Home » , , » Red Wolf or Coyote?

Red Wolf or Coyote?

Some cool extinct animals images:


Red Wolf or Coyote?
extinct animals
Image by TexasDarkHorse
Kim and I saw what we think is either a Red Wolf; which is Critically Endangered and supposedly extinct here in Texas or a Coyote. It was walking just across the gulley from our trailer park. Maybe 30 yards from us. Kim snapped the 2 pictures of the creature and I went over the next morning and snapped a couple of pix of what may be it's tracks.

Another possibility is that it's a wolf-dog hybrid. They are really common (although illegal) in the northern US, Canada and Alaska, but I've rarely seen one in Texas. I used to run across hybrids fairly often in Utah. They are typically destroyed if found out.

Sorry for the crappy Bigfoot-like pictures. Kim's camera doesn't zoom very much and by the time I could locate my video camera, it had gone into the woods.

Here's a picture of a Red Wolf from WikiPedia.

Here's a picture of a Coyote from the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department.


Red Wolf or Coyote?
extinct animals
Image by TexasDarkHorse
Kim and I saw what we think is either a Red Wolf; which is Critically Endangered and supposedly extinct here in Texas or a Coyote. It was walking just across the gulley from our trailer park. Maybe 30 yards from us. Kim snapped the 2 pictures of the creature and I went over the next morning and snapped a couple of pix of what may be it's tracks.

Another possibility is that it's a wolf-dog hybrid. They are really common (although illegal) in the northern US, Canada and Alaska, but I've rarely seen one in Texas. I used to run across hybrids fairly often in Utah. They are typically destroyed if found out.

Sorry for the crappy Bigfoot-like pictures. Kim's camera doesn't zoom very much and by the time I could locate my video camera, it had gone into the woods.

Here's a picture of a Red Wolf from WikiPedia.

Here's a picture of a Coyote from the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department.

 
Support : Copyright © 2015. Animals HD - All Rights Reserved